- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
Muse, the CMA's bi-monthly, bilingual magazine, provides in-depth coverage of current issues, practical solutions to the challenges facing museums today, information on current projects, and industry best-practices. Each issue also includes book reviews, Canadian and international news, people news, opinion pieces, and current events.
There are 4 ways to subscribe to MUSE:
Fax: Complete the Subscription Form (credit card only) and fax it to 613-233-5438.
Mail: Complete the Subscription Form and mail it to CMA, 400-280 Metcalfe St., Ottawa, Ontario K2P 1R7
Phone: Call 613-567-0099 x222 and have your credit card at hand.
Muse Magazine 2015 Readership Survey Results
Download the survey here.
This project has been made possible in part by the Government of Canada.